Click & Collect
- How can I collect my order?
- The Tetley is pleased to now offer a free Click & Collect service.
To use this service, please select 'Pick Up' as the delivery option.
You will receive an SMS or email confirmation when your order is ready to collect.
Orders will be available for collection on Tuesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, between the hours of 12 - 2pm.
If your order is placed before 10am on a Tuesday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday, same day collection will be available.
To collect your order, please wait at the designated collection point. This is located on The Tetley's outdoor terrace at the front of the building. A member of staff will be able to bring your order to you.
If you have any questions or require further assistance, please contact The Tetley Shop on 0113 3201862 or via email@example.com
Delivery and Returns
- How long will it take for my delivery to arrive?
- We aim to process and ship each order within 3 -5 working days of receipt.
Please note, due to the impact of COVID-19, delivery may take longer than normal due to ongoing delays across Royal Mail.
If you have any queries regarding your order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ticket confirmation
- As a small charity we rely on income from tickets to support artists development and cover the cost of staging the event
For this reason we cannot offer refunds on tickets but are happy to transfer if you notify us 48 hours before the event.
Your email confirmation is your proof of purchase and ticket.
- Can I return a gift voucher?
- Gift Vouchers are non returnable, refundable or transferable.
Gift vouchers are valid for 12 months – this date can be extended by contacting us at email@example.com.
Please note that, due to COVID-19, all gift vouchers due to expire in 2020 will now be automatically valid for an additional 12 months.
- How do I return an item?
- If you would like to return an item, please send an email with your order number stating the reason you would like to make the return to firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of the original order.
Please ensure your item is unused, is in the same condition that you received it. This includes being in its original packaging if applicable.
Once we have authorised the return, please mail your product to:
Project Space Leeds Enterprises Ltd
The Tetley, Hunslet Road
Leeds, LS10 1JQ
Please note the following items cannot be returned: Food & Drink, Earrings, Gift Cards and Sale items.
- How do I get a refund?
- Once we have received and inspected your returned item, as long as the item is in a resalable condition, a refund will be issued to the payment card on the original order. You will receive a confirmation email once the refund has been processed.
You will be required to cover the cost of the return postage.
- My package arrived damaged, what do I do?
- Unfortunately items can occasionally get damaged in transit. If there is a problem with your order, please contact us as soon as possible by sending an email to email@example.com.
We will always endeavour to rectify any problems with orders by either refunding or replacing any damaged items as quickly as possible. If we require a damaged item to be returned to us we will cover the cost of the return postage.
- Can you ship worldwide?
- We aim to deliver worldwide. Please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +44 (0)113 320 2323 to discuss your requirements and we will obtain an individual quote for shipping.
Please note that for some international orders, customs duties and taxes may apply and the customer is responsible for these. International orders cannot be cancelled once the order has been dispatched.
If a faulty item needs to be returned you will be responsible for return shipping costs.
- How do you post your items?
- The Tetley is a responsible organisation and we care about minimising our impact on the environment.
Items under £50 will be posted using Royal Mail standard delivery service — for more information about Royal Mail's commitment to the environment please visit:
For items over £50 we use Eco Couriers to deliver our products. Every day thousands of courier vehicles are travelling around the UK and Europe that have either unused capacity or are completely empty because they are on their way to or returning from a job. By utilising these vehicles Eco-Couriers can offer you a cost effective same day courier solution and help the environment at the same time by reducing your carbon footprint.
Not only will you be using a vehicle that would be making a journey anyway, for every booking made Eco-Couriers will make a charitable donation to the Woodland Trust to help offset that vehicle's carbon footprint.