Family Art Workshop - Family Mascot: Mask making (Free Ticket + Voluntary £3 Donation)
Sunday 21 March 2021 - 10 am
Join resident family artist of the month, Leeds-based artist Helen Gibson, professionally known as The Perky Painter, for an hour of fun and creativity.
In this online workshop, The Perky Painter will expertly guide and encourage you to work collaboratively to create an illustration of your family mascot which your children will get to become through the creation of their very own Family Mascot Mask
This workshop is designed for children aged 1 to 5
Things you'll need:
- Sketching materials; pencils, paper, rubber, sharpener
- To add colour; colouring pencils/crayons/felt tip pens
- Mask making; felt tip pens work best, thick paper or card, elastic/string/ribbon, scissors, hole punch (if you have it)
- Sticking; Glue stick or PVA glue, stapler, cello-tape, double-sided sticky tape (whatever you have)
- Embellishments if you have any, these could be; coloured paper, pom poms, felt, tissue paper, glitter, wrapping paper, ribbon, googly eyes, faux fur, material (any scrap material or old clothes)
Family Artist of The Month
This session will be delivered by Helen Gibson, The Perky Painter. Helen's whimsical characters and brightly coloured paintings are instantly recognisable. Drawing inspiration from her playful imagination and love of animals, Helen’s unique perspective looks beyond the everyday into a vivid world of colour, texture and personality
Help to support The Tetley
We're offering this event for free to ensure as many people as possible can take part but we ask those who can afford it to help us cover the costs with a recommended donation of £5. You can add a donation to your basket today!